Here is the breakdown for our group responsibilities. This is subject to change as the project moves along.
My responsibilities are focused around programming & building the back end
Equipment Orders and collation, software/ hardware (Chris,Steph)
29th Nov 17
- Source all production materials
- Raspberry Pi 3’s
- Touch screens
- Finalise final form for interface container
- OS systems
- Server Hosting
Back End (Chris, Stephanie)
4th Dec 17
- Find server to host MongoDB
- Develop a MongoDB database to store parameter of user interface inputs
- Connect simple html/ JS to database to check CRUD works
- Client Side and interfaces (Gintare, Stephanie, Chris)
4th Dec 17
- Simple PHP developed to ensure client is posting data externally/ correctly
- Prototype phone gap front end for users to input personality data
- Simple website to host visualisations.
- Start to look at button interface to select background for the animations
Animations (Gintare, Chris)
- P5.JS animations as prototype forms with some or all parameters alterable though user interfacing.
Modelling for Interface controller (Chris)
- A prototype of the interface container to be roughed out for both the primary and seconday input (buttons for scenery changes)
To be completed as working structure 9th Jan 2018
Time planning (group / individual)
Group Time Planning
Here is our group timetable, created by Chris.
Individual Time planning:
Below is my individual timeline for this project. Most parts of this timeline are subject to change as the project goes along; such as running into difficulties or in relation to other’s completion of tasks.
Blog updates marked with * may not be required.
|(18/12/17 to 01/12/17) – Christmas Break||
|(15/01/18) – Final 2 days||
Resources list & Budget
- Raspberry Pi (Supplied by me)
- Touchscreen for RasPi (Supplied by me)
- 3D printer & related equipment (Supplied by university)